Not Quite NigellaThe cooking, eating and travel blog of a hungry blogger from Sydney, Australia featuring original recipes, interviews and articles on all things food @
Friday, January 8, 2010
ten more usless tidbits for your pleasure
craving more insignificant information about moi? here goes.
1. more that half of the people in my life know me as karen, not beth.
2. in high school i was an exchange student to germany.
3. i was married almost fourteen years and suddenly one day, i became a
widowed single mom.
4. i recently discovered that i love brussel sprouts.
5. i miss my mother every day of my life and often cry.
6. the thought of a massage gives me the willies.
7. i love hand sanitizer, squirt it on everything.
8. i yell alot, just ask my kids.
9. i hate verizon wirelss, so i never pay my bill on time.
10. i have been on some form of a diet for the past 25 years and i am still fat.
did ya have fun?