Wednesday, January 6, 2010
ten useless tidbits about me
recently i have read quite a few blogs where the author shared information about themselves, useful or not. i thought what a great idea. i can start the new year by sharing information about me with you. some things you may already know. some things you may not, but i am pretty sure most of it will be totally useless. enjoy.
1. i hate laundry with a passion, especially folding. thank goodness for the fluff cycle.
2. i have only had a manicure once in my lifetime and i loved it.
3. i own only four purses, all which are over five years old.
4. i started drinking coffee when i turned forty.
5. i am a diabetic.
6. i have one ear pierced three times, the other only once. leftovers from the 80's.
7. i have a bs degree in clinical pyschology that is now over 20 years old and never used.
8. i hate canned salmon, no make that despise canned salmon.
9. i have never been camping.
10. i am not afraid of needles, but scared to death of a mouse.
did i forget anything?