Wednesday, November 4, 2009

oh, i feel like i am falling for fall..the winner!!

thanks to random.org, the winner is #8!!


fall is my favorite season, next to lunch. wait, that is not right. jeeze, how silly, lunch always comes first. anyway, i love fall and it is finally beginning to look and feel like fall in these here parts. i love the cool weather, pretty colors, and smells that fall brings. i also love all of the cooking, baking and eating. it seems like fall makes it acceptable or okay for the impending overindulging that looms around the corner with thanksgiving and christmas. the sugar rush of halloween doesn't count. to celebrate i am having a little contest, nothing big or fancy. i don't have a "pioneer woman" budget, so don't go looking for a kitchen aid mixer or nothing. i just wanted to share with you a little fall care package that includes the cute little sprinkles and cupcake set posted, along with a few other surprises.

let's say you have till saturday midnight to answer my question and i will post the winner sunday, sometime. make sure you leave me a way to contact you and i need to limit it to the u.s. only(due to food products).

now the question, do you like cranberry sauce? (personally, i could easily eat an entire can of the jellied stuff, dang tasty in my book) have fun. enjoy.


aren't they cute?


i love the little pumpkin picks....

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cute! Fall is my favorite season as well! I like either home made cranberry sauce or the kind in the can with the whole berries! Cant do the jelly stuff shaped like the can, LOL!

Pamela said...

With that title, I think you may be watching Noggin/Nick Jr...am I right? :o) For me, it's not Thanksgiving without the cranberry sauce.

noble pig said...

Those pumpkin picks are adorable!

k said...

I love the jellied can stuff. The only homemade kind I like is the kind my mother-in-law makes. It's more like cranberry jello with whipped cream on top and everything!

lisa said...

i like a teeny bit of the whole berry canned sauce on a leftover turkey sandwich.
and i like fall, too, not for the weather or the colors, but for the food. for me, cool weather is just an excuse to cut the oven on.

Amy S. said...

I am not a fan of canned cranberry sauce. My grandmother makes a cranberry congealed salad that I do like. It has fresh cranberries and orange. It's yummy...

Anonymous said...

Wait...did you just quote Moose A. Moose in your title?

Moving on...I do not prefer cranberry sauce by itself, but on the wonderous creation known as a Thanksgiving dinner hoagie, yes, please.

Best,
Casey

Unknown said...

Fun giveaway! I'm a sucker for festive sprinkles and cupcake liners :) I love cranberry sauce! The stuff from the can is fine by me but I also enjoy homemade.

TeaLady said...

I love the whole cranberry stuff, but not the gelled. Reminds me of, well, never mind. I do want to try making my own one day.

Cute give-away. Thanks for the chance.